How to locate stolen phone Sony
Do you have a costly Sony Smartphone and don’t know how to keep it safe? It keeps worrying you, and still worse it becomes a nightmare to safeguard your phone from wrongs hands. Well you’re not in it alone. There are some useful apps that could serve this purpose.
If you’re a Sony Smartphone owner, you can use my Xperia to protect your phone. You can locate your stolen phone using the inbuilt Sony app. This handy cloud app helps you to locate your mobile and keep safe of your personal data repository.
How to activate and use my Xperia
To use this feature, you need to create a Google TM account.
- Activate my Xperia via setting in your Sony phone.
- Now you can login to the same account from any device.
- Locate: Locate your phone now on a Google map in your account in myxperia.sonymobile.com.
- Alert: Allow your phone to ring alarms to get attention. The alert will work even if your phone is in silent mode.
- Remote lock: you can lock your phone remotely, and if someone’s taking care of it, you can use my Xperia page to ping a message to the finder. The message will be displayed on the phone’s lock screen.
- Erase: erase the data and information on your phone.
However, there are alternative apps to serve the same purpose. Quadruple India’s latest release, Q-Anti Theft Alarm PRO which also includes many such security features including instant SMS alerts, automatic SIM change identification, IMEI detection, exclusive PIN lock features and much more…
Protect your mobile now for just for $1: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quadruple.qantitheftalarmpro
Visit here: http://www.quadrupleindia.com/antitheft/